Carburetor to Manifold Gasket for 41-53 MB, GPW, CJ-2A, 3A
Will fit all Carter WO carburetors and Solex replacement carbs with 1-3/8″ centerline in the 4-134 L Engine.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Replacement Carburetor to Manifold Base Gasket – Part#: A6357
Q: Which way does this mount? Does it mount like the photo above or does the “V” point downward?
- A: The V is pointing down into the manifold.
Q: What is the reason for this gasket. If you leave it out will it cause a cold start problem on a solex replacement carb?
- A: You don’t have to have it but it helps with air flow mixture.
Q: Is this gasket for CJ-3Bs too? What about gasket with slots?
- A: This does not fit CJ-3B’s. We can get you the gasket for the CJ-3B. Please call us toll free.
Q: My studs stick up too high and hit the body of my carburetor, will this gasket elevate it so that this doesn’t happen?
- A: It should solve your problem for you yes.
Q: Will this work on an M38 with a Carter YS Carb?
- A: Yes it will mount up.
Q: Is this the only gasket I need on the base? I see they make a flat one to.
- A: This one is really all you need.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.