Carburetor Repair Kit For 48-71 Jeep & Willys with Carter YF carburetor
Complete Carburetor Repair Kit with gaskets and small parts to rebuild your original Carter carburetor on that vintage Willys Jeep Vehicle. Includes base gasket.
Note: Unsure of your Carter number? They are stamped directly into the metal bowl. Check on the middle body for a vertical tag next to the metal accelerator linkage.
Q: I have a 1960 FC-150, Carter YF 938 SD. Just want to make sure this is the correct rebuild kit. Thanks
- A: Yes, this is the correct one for the YF.
Q: Does the rebuild kit come with directions? thanks
- A: Yes, it should.
Q: I have a 1962 CJ-5 with a carter 0-944 carb, will this repair kit fit my jeep?
- A: As long as you are a YF yes it should be fine. They originally used a YF 938 on the CJ-5.
Q: What’s the difference from the $45 Master kit?
- A: The master kit has some additional linkage and jets along with it.
Q: I have a 1955 CJ-5 with Carter YF 938 SA, I need a master rebuild kit- which if any would work for my old tired carb?
- A: This is the proper one. Part number: 924160-MK is the master.
Q: Does the main jet and the needle (long) come with the kit?
- A: Yes I believe so.
Q: I have a 1958 willys wagon with a flat head six. carb # F70 2467S will this kit work, do you sell the float also?
- A: Yes this is the correct one for your Carter YF.
*EMAIL or call Mike (1-888-648-4923) if you have any problems building your Willys.