Carburetor Air Horn for 53-71 CJ-3B, 5, M38A1 with 4-134 F Engine
Metal air horn to make 90 degree bend from top of the carburetor to air cleaner hose on your Willys Jeep restoration project. Comes complete with clamp.
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Replacement Carburetor to Air Cleaner Hose Steel Air Horn – Part#: 809785
Q: Does this air horn come with the clamp that holds the horn securely to the carburetor?
- A: Yes, it does.
Q: I have a 1963 Willys CJ-5, it has an after market air cleaner that is too close to the hood when you shut it. What is the proper air cleaner for the carburetor. I just purchased a new carb from you, the one you offer without the core charge, can you help me with the correct air cleaner?
- A: I have these good used. Please call me toll free.
Q: I have a 1955 Willys. How do you tell the difference between a CJ-3B, CJ-5 and the M38A1?
- A: Please call us toll free. I just need to ask you a few questions about your vehicle and can help you identify it.
Q: Is there a gasket that goes between part #809785 and the carb inlet? If so, what is availability and price?
- A: No, it just clamps on. If you want a seal there just take some paper gasket material and trace it. It’s really not necessary though.
Q: I need only clamp and gasket, are they available?
- A: Please call us toll free. We can probably get you good used.
Q: Can this be used on my 1951 Willys Truck with the F-134?
- A: Yes it will bolt to the top of the carburetor just fine.
Q: Will this fit on a Holley 1904 carb?
- A: These really are only for the original Carters or Solex aftermarket but I’m sure it could be made to fit.
Q: Can I connect this air horn with the Complete Oil Bath Air Cleaner. It’s for a Jeep 4-134 F?
- A: Yes, you need to use the cross hose part number: 926945
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.