Bracket and Spring Guide for Emergency Brake Handle For MB, GPW, CJ-2A, 3A, 3B, M38
New Bracket & Spring Guide for Dash Mounted Ratchet Style Emergency Brake Handles. (1 required per vehicle)
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
Bracket & Spring Guide for Emergency Brake Handles – Part#: B1226
Q: Is this for the original emergency brake cane shaft?
- A: Yes, that is correct.
Q: Will this work with a 1961 CJ-5?
- A: They are a little different for the CJ-5 but I’m sure it would work with modification.
Q: I am looking for the motor mount brackets that bolt on the frame on a 42 GPW.
- A: Please call us toll free. We may be able to help out.
Q: Do you have the bracket that holds the cable on the other side of the firewall, and by the transfer-case? Thanks
- A: We can get those good used. Please call us toll free.
Q: I have a 1951 Willys, it doesn’t have an Emergency brake… assuming it doesn’t have any parts of the brake in the transfer case… what parts numbers do I need to put in the emergency brake? (all of the parts)
- A: Please call us toll free. I will need to go over a few things and ID your vehicle as well.
Q: Item B1226 bracket and spring guide for e-brake handle.. Is the actual handle included with this part??
- A: This is just the guide as pictured.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.