Bestop Traditional Bikini Top in Black For 52-71 Jeep
The Traditional Bikini includes footman loops for rear strap tie-down. Reinforced edges reduce flapping and Genuine Haartz stretch and set fabric is perfectly color matched to original colors. Marine-grade thread, heady duty composite buckles and industrial grade webbing ensure this bikini will last a very long time. Made in the USA!
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Bestop Traditional Bikini Top Color: Black – Part#: 52505
Q: I have a 1947 CJ-2A. I would like a Bikini top, however, we do not have a roll bar. Can you suggest another way to fasten the top to the Jeep?
- A: You will have to make something out of tubing and run it across to hold up the rear of the bikini top.
Q: Where can I find a bIkini top for my 1946 CJ-2A?
- A: I have a few options available. Please call me toll free. I’m more than happy to help out.
Q: I have a 1948 CJ-2A and would like a bikini top, what options do I have?
- A: I have a few options. Please call us toll free.
Q: Will bikini top fit a 1953 CJ-2A without to much hassle? I have the framework and doors from my old canvas cover. Would that work about as well as a roll bar?
- A: As long as you have a bow for the rear the bikini should be ok. It will be baggy over this sides on a CJ-2A.
Q: Need bikini top to fit 1953 Willys Jeep. What is the correct order number.
- A: I have a few options for you. Please call us toll free.
Q: Does this top fit a 1947 CJ-2A? If not, do you have any recommendations for a bikini top?
- A: It would be baggy over the sides for a CJ-2A and you have to have a roll bar.
Q: I need a Bikini top for my 1970 Jeepster Commando convertible, will the model #52505 slide into the track on the front of my windshield?
- A: Yes I’m sure it would slide in the track ok.
Q: Hey, I am currently looking at a 55 CJ-5. It has a Sears and Roebuck hardtop on it but I would like to add a soft top or bikini top to it for the summer. There are no roll bars to hook to. Do I need to make something for it to work?
- A: For this you need a roll bar. If you do not want to use a roll bar part number#: 51405-01 It does not require one.
Q: Will this fit a CJ-3A with a roll bar?
- A: Yes but it will be a little baggy over the sides.
Q: I have a 1964 CJ-3B with the original frame, will the bikini top fit this application?
- A: Yes but it will be baggy over the sides.
Q: I have purchased what is said to be a 1956 CJ-3A, although I am not sure it’s not really a ’53. It has a roll bar. Will this top fit this vehicle. If so, how will it fit to the windshield?
- A: It will slide into the channel ok but you will be baggy over the sides. Some people like it, others hem it. On the CJ-5’s they fit perfectly.
Q: Your answers from previous questions tells me your bikini tops can fit a CJ-2A (no roll bar) if you make a support frame for the rear and that it would be a little baggy over the sides, but how will it fit to the top of the 2A windshield?
- A: You can probably modify it to work with your old cap stands if you put hoops in. Or you can make a channel for it.
Q: Is this top made of a solid fabric or is it a mesh that will let the sun and rain through?
- A: It is a solid fabric
Q: We have a 1946 CJ-2A with a CJ-3A windshield with the channel on the front of the windshield. Do you have any suggestions on what I could use for a bikini top? We do have a roll bar. Thanks
- A: You will just need a channel on the top of your frame which 3A’s usually do. This bikini will work just fine for you, it will just be a little baggy on the sides.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.