Complete Oil Bath Air Cleaner Assembly with Bracket for Willys MB, GPW, CJ-2A, CJ-3A, and M38
Just like original high quality reproduction air cleaner assembly for your Willys Jeep. Comes complete with both mounting brackets. Includes all proper indentations and markings for flat top air cleaner.
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Replacement Complete Oil Bath Air Cleaner Assembly – Part#: 645368K-BRK
Q: How does the air cleaner mount to the body?
- A: This comes with the left and right mounting brackets to the firewall. It mounts up just like original.
Q: What is the difference in respect to reference# 645368K ?
- A: One has the brackets to attach to the firewall.
Q: I have a 1954 CJ-3B. Will this oil bath air cleaner assembly fit my vehicle?
- A: It may but I have a good used cleaners. Please call us toll free.
Q: Hi is this air cleaner exclusively for the M38? They are different then the M38A1 and the civilian Jeeps. The picture looks different then the original M38 air cleaner. It is missing the pre cleaner outlet (outlet for the fording kit).
- A: Yes, they are different for the M38A1. We can probably get you good used on this.
Q: Is there a different type of cleaner for the CJ-5 (’65) ??
- A: Yes, that is correct. CJ-5 is different. We can get good used on this.
Q: Will this work on a FC-150?
- A: I’m sure it would with some modification… it would be tight….
Q: I have a 48 CJ-2A with a Carter Y2 Carb on it. I am missing everything for the filter system. What would I need to replace everything and is this the correct Carb for the year?
- A: Please call me toll free. I can go over all pieces you need.
Q: Do you have a replacement for a 58 CJ-5?
- A: We can get you good used. Please call us toll free.
Q: I have a 1959 CJ-3B. Will this oil bath air cleaner assembly fit my vehicle?
- A: I’m sure it would with some modification.
Q: Looking for an air cleaner for 53 M38A1 and just found about 1/4″ of oil in the bottom of the air cleaner of the 53 I just purchased. Is it supposed to be there? The carburetor has been replaced and the air intake system sits idle. Carburetor just has a small 3-4″ cleaner screwed on. Eventually I want to return that to original.
- A: Yes it is a oil bath air cleaner. There should be a stamping on it for the proper fill level. That is the air cleaner.
Q: How much can you get me an M38A1 or a CJ-5 used oil bath air cleaner for?
- A: They are different from one another. Please call us toll free. We can probably help.
Q: What oil bath Air cleaner is that I need for a 1964 CJ hurracane F 134 engine?
- A: We have that available good used. Please call us toll free. We can help out.
Q: Do you sell just the lower oil dish portion of the cleaner or is it only available as a complete assembly?
- A: We really could only that used. They only come new in these complete assemblies.
Q: Does the complete oil bath cleaner assembly come with both brackets, wing nuts and appropriate decals? Was the original color black? Are these straight forward to paint?
- A: It comes less the decals. It does have all the brackets though. They come painted already for you.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.