Accelerator (Gas) Pedal for 41-51 MB, GPW, CJ-2A, CJ-3A, and M38
Accelerator pedal for your Willys MB, GPW, CJ-2A, CJ-3A, or M38 restoration project. Comes complete with lower hinge and pin as well as first linkage rod.
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Accelerator Gas Pedal – Part#: 640720
Q: Can I buy just the accelerator pedal?
- A: No these just come complete.
Q: I see where you have the throttle pedal and first linkage rod however, I already have these parts. Do you have the rest of the mechanical linkage the rest of the way to the carb. I have a 52 MB with 134 F head?
- A: There is no such thing as a 52 MB. Please call us toll free. We can help you identify your vehicle and get you the rest of the linkage too.
Q: Is the linkage thats attaches to the pedal supposed to have bends in it besides the obvious one at the end?
- A: Yes that is correct. Just like original.
Q: I have a 1952 M38. The rod on the pedal has a ball on both ends. One goes into the pedal and the other end goes into a boot outside the fire wall that attaches to the assembly rod that goes to the carb. I suppose this was home made?
- A: Yes that sounds like it.
Q: Do I have to get wire from this to the engine L-134?? How is the gas pedal connected to the engine?
- A: They use mechanical linkage from accelerator pedal to carburetor.
Q: Do you have the mechanical linkage from the accelerator pedal to the carburetor? My Jeep is a 1951 M38 L134 . If you do can you tell me the part number.
- A: That is only available good used. Please call us toll free.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.