Complete Engine Overhaul Kit For 50-71 Jeep & Willys with 4-134 F Engine
Highest quality guarantee complete overhaul kit includes:
New Intake Valve Guide (4)
New Exhaust Valve Guide (4)
New Intake Valve (4)
New Stainless Exhaust Valve (4)
New Camshaft Timing Gear
New Crankshaft Timing Gear
New Oil Pump
New Camshaft Bearing
New Piston with pin (4)
New Piston Ring Set
New Rod Bearing Set
New Main Bearing Set
New Hardened Exhaust Valve Seat Insert
New Engine Overhaul Gasket set
Please specify the following when ordering:
Piston size (std – .060″ o.s)
Rod bearing size (std – .080 u.s.)
Main bearing size (std – .080 u.s.)
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
Complete Engine Overhaul Kit for “Hurricane 4″ Motor – Part# 134F-HEAD-KIT
Q: How do I specify the size I need on the bearings… Piston & rings .040 over, Crank bearings .030 under and mains .010 under. Will this question answer mine?
- A: There is a comment box just before submitting your order where you can specify sizes. We will contact you regardless to confirm after you place the order. Thanks!
Q: I want to buy the complete Engine overhaul kit and send it overseas (to Chile).
How much is the charge for the shipment, and how much is the weight of the package in case of carry it by myself?
- A: It weighs approx. 25 pounds.
Q: Does the rebuild kit come with hardened intake and valves and seats?
- A: Yes that is correct it comes with everything listed above.
Q: I have a 1954 Willys truck with a 4-134 L engine. This kit says it is for a 50-53 Truck. Will this kit work for my motor? (My vin number is 453EC210837….which makes me wonder if it is really a 53) Your thoughts.
- A: They never used a 4-134 L head in 1954. You probably have a 53 based on your serial number and it’s actually the 4-134 F head (your spark plugs will be on the side at a 45 degree angle).
Q: Is there a difference in army engines and civilian motors if so how can I tell which one I have?
- A: On the 4-134 F head they used different exhaust valves and rotators from the civilian. Please call us toll free. We can usually help.
Q: I have a CJ-5 that has a complete motor that I would like to rebuild. I believe it to be the F series, am I correct?
- A: Yes CJ-5’s used the 4-134 F head engine.
Q: I have a 1959 Willys CJ-5 with the 134 “F” head engine. Because of the difference in leaded and unleaded gasoline, do I have to replace the valve seats and valves if they are still within tolerance? Are there any other considerations with respect to the types of gasolines and lubricants available today?
- A: Yes the exhaust valve seat inserts as well as valves should be changed to stainless like we sell for unleaded gasoline. They will work fine for a while though….This kit will convert you over.
Q: I have a 62 CJ-5 4 cyl engine, will this fit my engine?
- A: Yes this is the correct one for you.
Q: I am looking at rebuilding the engine of a 1967 M38A1 CDN (built by Kaiser of Canada) – does this kit work or is there another kit available?
- A: This is the proper kit for your 4-134 F head engine.
Q: Are the parts for the rebuild from the USA or elsewhere?
- A: Everything we can get is USA made. They are what we put on all our Jeeps and very high quality.
Q: I would like to buy a complete crate engine (hurricane 4 cylinder) where would I find one?
- A: They don’t exist. If you have your old block we have complete engine overhaul kits or can get you good used motors too.
Q: How do I identify the four cylinder engine in my CJ-5 (1963 year model)?
- A: If its a CJ-5 then its the 4-134 F head engine.
Q: How do I identify engine? It is 4 cylinder overhead valve and do you sell partial kits, I need std rings and .020 rod bearings, crankshaft bearings, water pump, oil pump, hoses etc.
- A: If it’s the 4-134 F your spark plugs will be on the side at a 45 degree angle.
Q: I’m from Honduras, Central America, I want to buy the overhaul kit but I need to know if u can ship the parts to my country?
- A: Sure. We ship daily UPS and USPS international. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your full shipping address and we can help you out.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.